Monday 26 September 2011

oNe billion dollar in my Hand!


if I have that much money, the first thing I do is set aside 2.5% for charity. after that, I will give some more to my parents, the poor and help those in need help. i will also perform the hajj. I will use the  rest for myself and my family. First, I would build a big business to avoid my money ran out just like that. I also want a very large company and is known throughout the world. I also will build a 10-storey bungalow millions. I would like to buy my dream car as HUMMER and lamborghini. I also want to own a private aircraft and helicopters to facilitate my move to anywhere. to complete my life, I will marry the woman of my choice and I will hold large-scale wedding and honeymoon abroad with my wife. I would like to buy all the delights in my heart. I do not know what to say ... hahaha

1 comment:

  1. haha.... so funny.. :D
    wanna tick like.. but there is no button such that... :P

    ReplyDelete